Valid as of: 29 March 2021
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this website (at www.go-grabit.co.uk) (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) ("Website"), and Tyson Foods Europe BV ("Tyson"), the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions on which we agree to make the Website available and you agree to access and use the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
Please save and/or print a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Tyson and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Tyson and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- All intellectual property rights in the Website and any material or content stored, displayed and accessible on the Website (unless uploaded by Users) is either owned by Tyson or duly licensed by third parties. All such rights are reserved.
Your use of the Website
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Website on a computer screen
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the Website or content displayed on the Website without the written permission of Tyson.
You agree not to:
- use the Website:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, fraudulent, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- for the purpose of making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of the Website or any content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Website;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website;
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather or reproduce the Website or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
- use the Website:
From time to time, the Website may include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse such third party websites. We do not review such third party websites and you acknowledge and agree that:
- we are not responsible for such websites, including the terms on which such websites are made available and the privacy policies of such websites, and we do not control their content or availability;
- we make no representation, warranty or condition, either express or implied, in relation to any goods or services or information received from such websites; and
- if you access any such websites, you do so entirely at its own risk.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
Save as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, the Website and any online facilities, tools, services or information that Tyson makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis and we do not accept any liability to you in respect of the Website or Service. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. It is your responsibility to ensure the Website is suitable for your intended purposes. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Tyson is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
Tyson accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Tyson reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that it is not permissible to exclude under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tyson accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under these terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.