Last updated: 29 March 2021
1. Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that we collect through your interaction and use of the Website, including data defined under Data Protection Laws as personal data;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. (Cookies)
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, UK GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation;
Tyson Foods Europe BV, we or us: Tyson Foods Europe BV, a company incorporated in The Netherlands with registered number NL823722466B01 whose registered office is Tyson Foods Europe BV, Stadsplateau 7, 7521 AZ Ultrecht, The Netherlands;
UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you: any third party that accesses and interacts with the Website;
Website: the website that you are currently using, www.go-grabit.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Tyson Foods Europe BV is the “data controller”. This means that Tyson Foods Europe BV determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
3. Data collected
The Data we collect about you, will depend on how you use and interact with our Website but it broadly falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide voluntarily: certain parts of the Website may ask you to provide Data voluntarily, for example:
- Where you wish to contact us using our online contact form you will be asked to provide your name and email address in order for us to respond to your query.
- Where you wish to leave a product review, the product review form will ask you for your name, email address and location (city/country).
- Where you are a stockist of our product and wish to contact us via the Website or you wish to become a stockist, the stockist form will ask you for your name, email address, company name, store/business type, phone number and location (city/country).
Information that we collect automatically: when you visit the Website we automatically collect certain information from your device, this includes browser type, IP address, device ID, unique identifier, broad geographic location, as well as the date/time of your visit to the Website and detail on how your device has interacted with the Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
4. How we use Data
Tyson collects the Data described above to fulfil your request submitted through our contact form, to collect your details when you sign up to become a stockist, or when you wish to leave a product review.
5. Legal basis for processing your Data
Our legal basis for collecting and using the Data described above will depend on the Data provided and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect Data from you only where the processing is in our legitimate interests (such as where you leave us a product review or contact us with a query to which we need to respond. This may also be the case where we collect information on use of our Website). We may also collect Data where we have your consent.
Sometimes we need the Data to perform a contract with you (such as where you sign up as a stockist).
We may also have a legal obligation to process the Data such as for our own internal record keeping or to handle a complaint.
If we ask you to provide Data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make it clear to you at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Data is mandatory or not. Similarly, if we collect and use your Data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), we will make it clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Data then please contact us.
6. Who we share Data with
We may disclose your Data to the following categories of recipients:
- any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to any other person where you have provided your consent to the disclosure.
7. Data transfers
Your Data may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. Specifically, the Website servers are located in the UK. and our group companies and third party service providers operate around the world. This means that when we collect your Data we may process it in any of these countries.
8. Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your Data. Specific measures include, all consumer and stockist enquiries being stored in WordPress requiring password access. Data is also encrypted when in transit between user’s computers and the website
If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
9. Data retention
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Data, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Data will be stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
10. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
11. Links to other websites